Rock up in Red winner!


On behalf of myself and the British Heart Foundation may I offer a huge thank you to all those who sent me fantastic pictures of them and their families Rocking up in Red.

I hope you all had a good day.  I only had rugrat 3 (aged 4) on the Friday afternoon and his ability to take photographs is poor.  To put it mildly (half a head anyone?)  Therefore woefully there is no picture of me in my red outfit on that day, but I shall rewear it (to be completely fair, I didn't do nearly as well as you guys.  Whilst I was hankering after the leopard print kitten heels, they weren't really weather appropriate for this time of year and so I tipped the balance with a red leopard print scarf instead.  Oh and my red jeans!) 

But I have been tardy enough with getting these pics up and so without further ado, here is the winner. 

Jill Ledgerwood in a fantastic DVF dress with nail, bracelet and shoe tip accents.  The perfect homage to red.

Untitled



And my runners up (for which unfortunately there is no prize but the glory - ahem - of being a runner up) which so nearly nearly won.  They were so great that I had to include their pics:-

Audrey Kilpatrick.  Stunning full on red dress and red toe nails as well I spy.


Untitled


And here is the lovely Shannan Cunniffe.  Again red as an accent but definitely completely the outfit. 

Untitled



And finally we have the hugely courageous Cerise McCormick, running the Auckland Half Marathon as a Heart Racer.  In the red t-shirt - not the other lady who's also clearly trying to get in on the act in a red sweatshirt.  Well done you Cerise in your official t-shirt which works perfectly for the cause.

Untitled


Once again thank you to every one who took part and Jill, I hope you enjoy your bag.  Would work perfectly with your outfit!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

9 comentarios:

  1. Thanks so much Kat. I am delighted - thanks for the inspiration too. Something to celebrate on a wintry Wednesday - result! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jill

      where did you get your shoes fro - they're fabulous!!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you - they are from Zara. Don't think they have the same ones any more but they do variations of them. (I might also have them in another colourway!) They are called Vamp so if you search for that you will find this season's! They are the comfiest heels I have ever had. Jill

      Delete
  2. Aaaahhhh!!! Thank you so much for the mention! I'm honored to be in with such a fabulous group of ladies!

    merci,
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the mention! Well done to Jill. Tge dress is lovely, and those shoes are gorgeous. Well done to the other runners up too :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the mention! Well done to Jill. Tge dress is lovely, and those shoes are gorgeous. Well done to the other runners up too :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Public service announcement. H&M have loads of linen tees in their flagship store on Regent Street. I bought a white one yesterday for £12.99. I may have also bought a rather fab navy dress with a sculptural neckline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for.
    Would you offer guest writers to write content available for you?
    I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write related
    to here. Again, awesome website!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: nano tank

    ReplyDelete