What I wore today

Blimey, no-one warned me how addictive this blogging thingy is.  Like I needed another excuse not to the washing/tidying/feeding the kids......


Anyway today for a riveting soft play (thank you T & L for making it bearable with decent adult conversation!) and now out for a quick trip round the shops on my own (without the rugrats - paradise or what?!) and supper with the husband. (maybe the cinema as well if I can guarantee not to fall asleep) 




Black wool cowl neck dress - Cos
Grey Baxter jeans - Topshop
Grey knitted military coat - 3.1 Phillip Lim
Leopard print scarf - Louis Vuitton
Charcoal wristwarmers - Toast
Fuchsia Roxanne Tote - Mulberry
Black Madonna sneaker boots - Ash



And yet another gratuitous boot shot.  These were bought last January in the sale and I have pretty much lived in them ever since.  Always commented on (mostly positively!), so comfortable and just perfect for most outfits.  Definitely my go to black ankle boots. 

Later on, satchel chat!



Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comentarios:

  1. I did warn you missus... and here's another warning - it gets worse!! Or better! The blogging gets better; the house neglect gets worse! ;)

    Nic x

    ReplyDelete