What I wore today

Back to school and preschool for the rugrats today.  So a day of paperwork, supermarket shopping (with a coffee thrown in obviously) and doing all those little things I should have done last week but didn't get round to!  Hardly inspiring, must try harder tomorrow.


Branching out from my usual uniform of skinny jeans today.  It doesn't happen very often however I think it's something that I should probably do more often.  Is easier in the warmer weather when I can crack out the ballet flats et al but when it's cold, I do tend to live in skinnies and boots.  I definitely think the older you get the more difficult it is to break out of your comfort zone.  Something I think I'll give some thought to.  Anyone else find it difficult to wear something other than your "uniform"?


Navy and white striped t-shirt - Zara
Dark indigo skinny flares - Topshop
Camel knitted blazer - Whistles
Chestnut boots - LK Bennett (these are so so old but are the perfect heel height for these jeans.  Don't get worn often but still have their place.  To say they're on their last legs is an understatement mind)
Fabulous Finches print scarf (their name not mine!) - Mulberry
Sunglasses (on head!) - Tom Ford
Tan rivet cuff - Mulberry
Tan shopper - Zara



And a close up of the scarf.  I think it deserves it!!

Have a good Monday everyone!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comentarios:

  1. Loving the outfit but gutted that your scarf is Mulberry.. . love it so & was scrolling down praying that it was a cheapy!

    Nic x

    ReplyDelete