What I wore today

Well thank the lord the snow has finally disappeared and doesn't look like it's coming back soon.  I was rather over the snow boots (even though I had finally tracked ones down that were vaguely reasonable and didn't make me look like I was heading for a trek with Kate Humble) and the parka/vest/hat/gloves etc (I'm all for layers but prefer ones that don't make me look like an overweight yeti)


So for a day of chores, taking the kids swimming and coffee with friends. (gotta love half term!) 



Navy fine knit jumper dress - Whistles 
Distressed biker skinny jeans - By Malene Birger
Stone and denim blue tie dye jersey scarf - Cos
Chestnut cross body bag - Campomaggi from Plumo
Chocolate leather biker jacket - All Saints
Chocolate clog ankle boots - Sanita (Danish clog make)

And a gratuitous shot of the boots.  Bought a couple of years ago but they did and still do, fill a chocolate ankle boot shaped hole in my wardrobe.  I will say though, a wooden sole = uncomfortable as sin for any extensive walking. 



Coming next, my lust of the day!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comentarios:

  1. well done on snapping up that Plumo bag - I wish i had at the time. It certainly seems to have been a good buy for you.

    ReplyDelete